1. Interface with client in brand communication direction, campaign briefing and final campaign proposal.
2. Coordinate and facilitate with internal team members in preparing the optimum communication plan by providing insight into client’s brand/products as well as market and competition related information.
3. Lead and coordinate the internal brainstorming process, ensure quality control including the proposal’s framework, creative, accuracy and budget management.
4. Provide leadership in media proposal including media resources, media creative strategy. Ensure smooth implementation of the media plan and achievement of media KPIs.
5. Team management including coaching and training of subordinates, and timely performance feedback and appraisal.
1. 2 years and above job experience in account servicing, managing sizeable client account/projects.
2. Passionate about market communication, PR and advertising and ready to persevere under time pressure and task complexity.
3. Bilingual in Chinese and English.
4. Job experience in cosmetic account or similar industry is an advantage.
1. Be responsible for above-the-line and below-the-line planning. Job content involves project analysis, communication, coordination with and feedback to client, account service colleagues and fellow planning team members.
2. Coordinate with relevant departments in preparation for campaign proposal.
3. Based on client’s brief and expectation, prepare campaign activation and creative plan. This include PPT preparation.
4. Possess excellent plan writing skill, presentation and post-event reporting competency.
5. Provide training and coaching to subordinates.
1. 5 year and above job experience in event activation, planning and proposal writing. Familiar with below-the-line event management and implementation processes.
2. Competent in below-the-line event creativity, and able to put forward an original and comprehensive plan to client independently without supervision.
3. Possess logical thinking and good language expression capability. Experience in proposal presentation in a competitive pitching environment.
4. English competency is an advantage.